Quality & Information Security Management Lead (m/f), Lisbon
VORTAL works permanently to improve and diversify its offer and it has been certified to the highest international standards in terms of information security, business continuity, service management, quality and innovation. As Vortal faces technological and product challenges in result of continuous grow, nationally and internationally, our management systems and certifications have a crucial role in risk prevention and mitigation, both as in change management of the business processes, applying the right controls and continuous improvements in the right timings, in alignment with the business in a culture of innovation, agility and efficiency.
We are looking for a Quality and Information Security manager, responsible for Vortal’s Integrated Management System (ISO 27001, 22301, 20000, 9001 and other regulatory compliance), with the focus on effectiveness, simplicity, and rigor, including complaints and security incidents treatment for the mitigation of all risks and impacts to the company, in all markets and geographies that operates.
In this role you will build a solid collaborative relationship with our internal clients and external stakeholders, with high level of autonomy and responsibility and gaining comfort in the usage of VORTAL’s technological suite and management systems.
• Maintenance and continuous improvement of Vortal’s management systems in all geographies, new certifications and legal compliance of transactional services and support services in accordance with applicable legislation developing joint projects in cooperation with market leaders, envisioning the impacts of market changes;
• Risk, Incidents and nonconformities, and business continuity management within the Vortal Management Systems, monitoring the effectiveness of preventive and corrective actions to mitigate all risks and impacts with a focus on accuracy, simplicity, and efficiency;
• Complaints treatment and clarifications, ensuring adequate response to clients and within the defined deadlines;
• Total Effectiveness programs working with all stakeholders for the simplification, effectiveness, and organizational efficiency of the company processes in a perspective of greater efficiency and continuous improvement bringing innovation and increasing perceived added value to the clients in all geographies;
• Ensure the training and awareness of all employees in compliance with the rules and processes defined in the management systems, consolidating total effectiveness in the company’s DNA.
• Master in Quality Engineering, Process Engineering, Management or similar;
• Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following: ISO 20000, ITIL, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, Business processes transformation, Change management, Business Continuity;
• Standards, auditing and risk analysis techniques (valued).
Skills & Knowledge
• Spanish: professional working experience (written and spoken);
• Good English and Portuguese skills (written and spoken): mandatory;
• Entrepreneurship, tenacity, proactive attitude and creative thinking;
• Ability to work with a team and by objectives;
• Consulting skills, simplicity and business and customer focus;
• Communication and presentation skills;
• Ability to manage projects, working with people and technology;
• Autonomy, proactivity and ambition;
• Strong analytical spirit.
• Relevant work experience between 3 and 5 years.
Why joining Vortal?
• Get more responsibility and professional growth: you will have the chance to propose, plan and implement your ideas, getting the resources and the accountability for the results;
• Faster career growth: you will get exposure to challenges providing you the opportunity to deliver bold and impacting results in the company, accelerating your career growth;
• Learn from the best: you will have access to training from the best schools and incentives for executive education;
• Join an international and fast-growing business: we are present in 12 countries with an international team from +10 different nationalities;
• Competitive salary package: Salary, fringe benefits, working benefits and variable bonus according to results.
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.