Junior Product Marketing Manager (m/f), Lisbon
What can I do here?
• Work closely with the team leader and the sales teams in the conception and implementation of strategic and immediate communication plans to foster sales of existing products;
• Identify critical success factors for each product and build value propositions that grasp and translate technical capabilities into tangible benefits;
• Monitor the performance of each of your products and campaigns;
• Create bold marketing materials and sales tools to be used by the sales teams;
• Collaborate in all activities related with launching new products;
• Work closely with sales teams, keep track of all sales/communication activities and suggest new actions/improvements whenever necessary;
• Receive on-the-job training to develop your skills as product marketing manager and become increasingly independent in performing your tasks.
How can I become better by joining VORTAL?
• Develop your skills: you will be the trained and work closely with the Head of Marketing, learning all there is to know about product marketing management;
• Start building your career: you will have the chance to earn more responsibilities and independence as you prove your value and become the product expert;
• Foster your creativity: you will have the opportunity to plan and propose new strategies, where bold ideas are appreciated;
• Learn a lot: you will work closely with experts from several areas and have the chance to learn a bit about digital marketing, lead generation, community management and partner management, among other marketing areas. You will also have the chance to work closely with sales teams and understand how customer support/sales happen;
• Join an international, dynamic business: we are present in 12 countries and we are a fast-growing, expanding Company, that is focused in developing and training an expert team.
What is expected of me?
• Degree in Management or Marketing;
• Up to 2 years of experience (preferred: marketing);
• Fluency in English;
• Curious, proactive and dynamic mindset;
• Enthusiasm for strategic marketing planning and communication strategies;
• Good interpersonal and teamwork skills;
• Will to work with autonomy and ambition, within a collaborative, multifaceted, goal-oriented team;
• Good analytical skills (preference for knowledge in MS Excel).
• Competitive salary package;
• Variable compensation plan according to objectives;
• Health insurance;
• Investment in training and career within the organization;
• Integration in an innovative and market-leading company;
• Integration in a young, ambitious and motivated team.
Do you have the profile we are looking for? Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference of the opportunity you are applying to.