It is now a fact: the digital era has begun and denying it might only be a way to make ourselves and our companies become completely obsolete and out of tune in an all-changing society. This is clearly reflected in the way companies focus their efforts and strategies nowadays; at VORTAL, we want to shed some light to the doubts and difficulties of this challenge.
The following sources of analysis might induce us to conclude that many businesses are trying to approach digital transformation, even though many of them are facing difficulties or might be unsure how to do it:
- 88% of companies report they are going through a process of digital transformation (source: Altimeter Group)
- 85% of enterprise decision-makers state they have a period of two years to make significant incursions into digital transformation or they will suffer financial loss and fall behind their competitors (source: PWC)
- Only 25% of companies have a clear understanding of new and failing digital touchpoints (source: Altimeter Group)
Furthermore, it is vital to consider the benefits of digitalization, especially when this process involves not only economical, but also infrastructural and human improvements. Listed below are a few of them:
1. Notorious increase in Productivity:
When processes are digitalized, the search of information and the time consumption of operations becomes quicker. The possibility of sharing, exchanging, collaborating and accessing documents will drastically increase the efficiency of any business.
Digitalization enhances the security of documents and maintains the confidentiality, keeping data safe and easily accessible in the future.
3. Disaster Recovery:
Any natural or human-made disaster can cause major damage to paper documents affecting any business in the future. Digitalizing processes will guarantee a safe backup of data allowing the recovery of any document with a simple click.
4. Environmental Friendliness:
Digitalization is an eco-friendly initiative, reducing the unnecessary waste of paper and other resources.
There are many reasons why adopting digital procedures -no matter your industry, size of company or specialization- is always a good idea. And we are here to help you get started.
Are you ready to join us?