IT'S BIG BUSINESS
If you are looking for a digital way to manage your buying process, you have come to the right place. VORTAL is one of the world’s largest providers of eSourcing, and you’ll soon find out why.
At last, total control where it counts.
These are incurred when you purchase goods and services that are directly incorporated into the product you are manufacturing.
Examples include: raw materials, components, hardware and subcontracted manufacturing services.
These are incurred when you purchase goods and services that are NOT directly incorporated into a product you are manufacturing.
Examples include: catering, facilities, management, legal, IT, office supplies & equipment, bags & packaging, wrapping supplies, store fixtures, receipt & point of sale supplies and cleaning services.
As a company, you might be very good at managing your direct costs, but sometimes it can be harder to tackle the other costs of doing business – the indirect spend. In fact, if you aren’t in control, the murky world of indirect procurement can quickly start resembling the Wild Wild West. But don’t be afraid. Our best-in-class technology solutions are designed to help you clear the clutter from your expenditures, cutting costs and increasing efficiencies.
With VORTAL, you're in safe hands
A robust process with tried and tested results.
- Product or service specifications
- Definition of supplier qualification criteria
- Definition of evaluation criteria
- Determination of delivery date and place
- Opening of process to the platform
- Opening of process to qualified suppliers
- Invitation to selected suppliers
- Direct awards
- Quotations pre-qualification
- Financial capacity
- Technical proposal
- Comparative analysis of quotations
- Evaluation according to requirements
- Clarifications and amends
- Electronic Auction
- Selection of supplier to award
- Notification to awardee
- Notification to not awarded suppliers
- Contract acceptation and ERP integration
- Dates and amount monitorization
- Contract repository
- Frame agreements
- Direct orders and enquiries
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE OUR TOOLBOX
NEED TO ANIMATE YOUR NETWORK?
As a buyer, you need a motivated and trained network of suppliers ready to compete for the best opportunities. In other words, you need to manage your community.
SINCE YOU WORK LONG HOURS, SO DO WE
Haven't received the email? Can't sign the proposal? Whatever your issue, we'll be there to solve it. VORTAL offers continuous, premium support for all buyers and suppliers.
Stay in control of your savings
- Analyze usage (e.g. number of employees, monthly evolution, usual vs. new)
- Compare tenders and proposals (e.g. usual vs. new suppliers)
- Cross-analyze proposals against specific business objectives (e.g. quantity)
- Analyze savings made across purchases (e.g. per purchase, per category)
- Analyze the type of supplier being awarded the contract
OK, BUT DOES IT REALLY REDUCE SPENDING
That’s what you’ll save when you start choosing competitively priced proposals. After all, with so many suppliers bidding for your work, you’re sure to get the best deal.
That’s for all those pesky admin costs. With a streamlined procurement process, you’ll see savings that will put a smile on the face of even the most demanding of finance directors.
- Draw proposals from a larger, more competitive pool - without increasing the time and money you spend on procurement
- Discover new and cost-effective suppliers (including SMEs who might not have been able to bid in more traditional procurement processes)
- VORTAL provides you with easy, flexible processes to prepare, analyze and evaluate suppliers
- You can effectively manage complex eSourcing events that require a large number of suppliers, as well as controlling all internal and external communications